Japonesque and I love Chinese culture! Wonderful literature! (Heian literature created by women, novels about loyalty and valor, Kerouac Kawabata, etc.) Philosophy (not be selfish as told by Florensky)! I’m sorry that I wasn’t born in a Buddhist family and now we can’t formally accept Buddhism. I can only admire! And count myself a Buddhist at heart!
Yes, I love how modern view of their culture (anime, j-pop, video games, technique) and respect their ancient roots. the country really has a great history, ancient traditions and monumental philosophy. their culture is beautiful, exotic and unusual. first they glorify bravery, courage and sacrifice (samurai, kamikaze), although we still don’t understand =). though they have a small area of the Islands, but they are filled with beautiful plants and trees. this started a new trend for small trees, gardens, ikebana and so on. and what in Japan girls. ugh, I about said culture. poditive well – respected their culture. PS. the Japanese have long Buddhism as not a religion! and Shintoism. and Buddhism has occurred in Indochina
well not about Buddhism, but Shinto is you’re wrong! Shinto is native to them-our beliefs, somewhere in the 6th century (sort of?) they adopted Buddhism! Shinto is still here – the point is that Shinto and Buddhism share their interests! Shinto rejects everything associated Continue reading
Mores, traditions, customs, culture, psychology, image, life, mentality, character, spirit, learning, wisdom, feature, description and image of interesting people
Information and tips for travelers (tourists) .
In addition to the architectural sights and museums of the capital, Seoul guests are encouraged to visit the Botanical garden and zoo. Music lovers can enjoy concerts of two city Symphony orchestras, with high professionalism. In addition, the repertoire of the Opera theatre of Seoul — more than 40 works of European (mainly Italian) and Korean authors.In town visitors will be able to make a choice from a rich assortment of Oriental meals, not only Korean, but Chinese, Japanese. When visiting Seoul restaurant, it should be remembered that the usual European chicken meat in Korea is considered a delicacy and is quite expensive, and the dishes of beef, pork, fish everyday, included in the regular diet of the local people.The monetary unit circulating in Seoul is the won. Currency exchange is performed mainly in banks and hotels.
The traditional system of hierarchy and respect for elders still holds great importance in all spheres of life. Direct questions about age and marital status are considered to be commonplace, as they allow the Koreans Continue reading
– The minimum military recruitment age: 20 years
– Available military manpower: 12 483 677
– Total military personnel: 5 209 000 (on the front line — 687 000, backup power to 4 500 000, as well as paramilitary — 22 000)
Annual military expense: 28,940,000,000$ (2008)
– The available purchasing power: 206 1 000 000 000 $
– Gold reserves reported by: 271 100 000 000 $
– Total working power: 23 980 000
– legally South Korea is still belligerent country. In 1953 the Korean war ended not in peace but only a truce, a cease-fire. In Korea, no peace Treaty, there is a formal agreement that would stop the war, so with the international legal point of view the Korean war as yet over. And it’s not just some legal technicalities. The border between North and South troubled North Korean saboteurs regularly appear in the South and from the North infiltrated the terrorists, at least three times – in 1968, 1974 and 1982 – attempted to organize the assassination of South Korean presidents. “Small” the war of the intelligence and special forces at any moment could escalate into a major war, and military experts for several decades, the Korean Peninsula belongs to the most unstable regions of the planet. Therefore not surprising that in the life of the Republic of Korea army plays a significant Continue reading