Japan. Country romantic dreams of millions of people from all corners of the globe. Since it opened the eyes of Europeans, was folded about her myths and legends, telling about the extraordinary reserves of gold, strange animals, strange customs, about the samurai ideal of masculinity — and the geisha — the standard of femininity. Over time, people learned that no gold bullion, nor the wonderful animals in Japan no. Have only geishas and Samurais. But it turned out that this is enough for hundreds of years to haunt the imagination of the inhabitants of the planet, seeking the ideal in everything. First of all in his personal life.
The travellers who first visited in Japan, has always been told about the nature, the political structure and the state of defence of that land, and (not least!) about the strange habits of the Japanese in the intimate sphere — they were so amazing. Geisha, courtesan-and after reaching zero, the monks who have sex with men and erotic prints-Shunga has always horrified Continue reading
The legal age in Japan is age 20 years.
Under Japanese law, from that moment young people have the right to participate in elections, bear full responsibility before the law, they are subject to labour legislation, the right to enter into banking and commercial transactions, to conduct real estate transactions, purchase and consumption of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products.
It is believed that the first day of age was observed in Japan in the year 714. Then the young Prince, the heir to the throne, on the recommendation of the priests changed the hairstyle and the shape of the garment, thereby noting its entry in the adult age.
Until the mid-nineteenth century boys and girls become adults at different times. In a series of Shinto rites this ceremony was called genpuku that meant about “new haircut”. The boy aged 10 to 16 years shaved off the curls above his forehead and tie the remaining hair in a pigtail, ukladyvaya on the crown. Continue reading
– The minimum military recruitment age: 20 years
– Available military manpower: 12 483 677
– Total military personnel: 5 209 000 (on the front line — 687 000, backup power to 4 500 000, as well as paramilitary — 22 000)
Annual military expense: 28,940,000,000$ (2008)
– The available purchasing power: 206 1 000 000 000 $
– Gold reserves reported by: 271 100 000 000 $
– Total working power: 23 980 000
– legally South Korea is still belligerent country. In 1953 the Korean war ended not in peace but only a truce, a cease-fire. In Korea, no peace Treaty, there is a formal agreement that would stop the war, so with the international legal point of view the Korean war as yet over. And it’s not just some legal technicalities. The border between North and South troubled North Korean saboteurs regularly appear in the South and from the North infiltrated the terrorists, at least three times – in 1968, 1974 and 1982 – attempted to organize the assassination of South Korean presidents. “Small” the war of the intelligence and special forces at any moment could escalate into a major war, and military experts for several decades, the Korean Peninsula belongs to the most unstable regions of the planet. Therefore not surprising that in the life of the Republic of Korea army plays a significant Continue reading